Terms and Conditions
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AND TO CONTACT US on email@example.com IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BY USING OUR SERVICES OR REGISTERING FOR A COURSE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A COURSE, OR USE OUR SERVICES.
This Agreement (“Terms”) sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of Inspirational Lifetools Academy products and services (including website services and course content).
1. By agreeing to these Terms, you also consent to the following policies applicable to, and accessible on, our websites.
2. Our courses are designed for strategic development. Each course is delivered by individuals that have expertise in personal and business development. All our courses are between 5000 words and 15 000 words.
3. From the time the course is activated, it will remain accessible from 2 months after that period the student will have to register for the course again.
4. The way to fully learn our courses is to learn the material, participate on a Self Application Challenge Test and share your report on comments to help remembrance, get feedback and build social interaction. Creating stability and growth being the goal!
5. Offensive and prohibited content and communications: All communications on our forums or through our Websites, including any content published by you, must remain appropriate at all times. Inspirational Lifetools Academy retains the right to monitor and investigate any communication which is alleged to be offensive or specifically prohibited. Inspirational Lifetools Academy retains the right to take any action that we deem appropriate to ensure that each Online Learning remains constructive.
6. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due right after the time of registration to open learning material. You can pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or wire transfer. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made; however, if you choose to pay by bank or wire transfer, your access will not be granted until your transfer has cleared.
7. When making payment to us, you must ensure that your order number (to which the payment relates) is reflected on your payment. We will not be held liable if we are unable to locate your payment, and as a result you are suspended from participation in a Course.
8. If any bank charges, wire fees and/or other costs are levied on or added to a payment made by you to us from any country or jurisdiction, you will be liable for all such bank charges, fees and/or additional costs.
9. If there is a dispute about payment of any Course fee, or the way in which you use your Online Campus or the Website, we may at our sole discretion suspend your participation in the Course for the period of the dispute. For any such disputes contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org