Being an entrepreneur or building a business all about designing and selling products or services for commercial purposes, the aim or goal being to make profit, achieve happiness and freedom of self. However this course is motivated by couple of problems many individuals who are new to the business world face. Such as what business you should start, what must you do to make it work and how you can make it save financially? That means the biggest obstacle for starting a business is not money but knowledge and skills to do so. That’s why people prefer to own a business that already has a working model but even such businesses still needs the initiatives of the start-up to give it a fresh look to invite customers to it. To answer all these problems, you will have to go through nine lessons we have specifically designed in this course to help you achieve the aims you may need.
The purpose: What is the course addressing?
- It will help you deal with fear and create your own work!
- It will help you avoid procrastination!
- It will help you manage risk of a new business!
The objective: What will you achieve by learning this course?
- Be able to turn a problem into a solution!
- Be able to conduct a market research!
- Be able to develop an entrepreneur mindset!
- Be able to protect your idea!
- Be able to build a brand for your idea!
- Be able to fund your idea!
- Be able to build your customer network!
- Be able to organising your business!
- Be able to write a business plan!
The benefits: How will you benefit from the course?
- Become confident and skilled business owner!
- Make profit with your start-up!
- Have a stable and growing business!
On this course we are addressing two main things, what does it mean to be a start-up and what it means to build a business? A start-up is a new business at its ground level before becoming a functioning business or a company. What that means is that a start-up is a test company that will test your business idea in the life market to see if it’s viable. To build a business means to take a start-up and make it a company. This course provides clear steps that guide you how to do just that from the ground up. It provides you with instructions and skills to help you navigate that transition.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings